nucleoo is looking for a Python Software Engineer to join our office in Granada, where you will have a chance to work on an application to manage millions of supermarket promotions that are being used worldwide by the big multinationals of the food industry.
This project is an exciting challenge, using different types of machine learning, the system calculates thousands of scenarios to obtain the best promotions. If you like Data and Artificial Intelligence, this is the right position for you!
For more information visit About Us
We are looking for you!
If you are eager to learn, like to work on international innovative projects, and want responsibility, then this is the place for you! Being a team player is essential to us: Together we will get further.
- As a Python Developer, you will participate in analysis, planning, estimation, development, implementation, and testing of solutions.
- Be part of an agile team of amazing developers and even better people!
- Report to the PO/Client the progress made, communicating in an efficient way, and look for the missing pieces of information asking the right questions.
Requirements for the position:
- University degree in IT or similar.
- High level of English (B2 or more).
- Previous experience in web applications development.
- Quality code/best practices oriented.
We are looking for expertise in the following technologies:
- +2 years of experience working with Python.
- Python skills and experience with modules such as Flask and Pandas.
- Strong MongoDB and/or other NoSQL skills.
- Background in Linux and networks.
- ReactJS framework.
Nice to have:
- Experience with creating and automating testing (TDD-pytest) and containers (Docker).
- Knowledge and experience with Data analysis with Python + Machine/Deep Learning (Pandas, Scikit learn, Keras, Theano).
- Experience with distributed (micro-)services and concepts.
- AWS Platform experience.
- Desire to learn and excellent communication skills.
What we are offering
- Unique opportunity in Granada!
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive salary
- Private health insurance
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office