If you live and breathe UI/UX design, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer. In this role you will be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful customer experiences.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing beautiful features that address our customer’s needs. You will use your creativity and eye for design – along with your technical knowledge – to develop great experiences.
You’ll work with a visual designer, product manager and our development team. Together you’ll deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs and final products. In this role, you’ll have the privilege of being the voice of our customers.
You’ll translate their needs into user-friendly designs, and you will have a direct impact on the customer’s user-experience of our product.
For more information visit About Us
- You know how to distill simplicity from complex user requirements.
- You know how to use the tools of the trade like Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Marvel, Overflow.
- You’re eager to improve your UX/UI skills.
- You have experience with user research and translating insights from research to your designs.
- You have great communication skills both when interfacing with customers as well as when working with your team.
- You are flexible, decisive and you know how to put ego aside and focus on the needs of the customer.
- You’re good at hearing and implementing feedback.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
- Communicate with customers to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
- High level of English (C1 or higher).
- High level of Spanish.
- 2-3 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
- 2 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
- UI design portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Detail oriented.
- Critical thinker.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
What we are offering
- Unique opportunity in Granada!
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive salary
- Private health insurance
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office