Reinvent your present and break the limits between you and the professional you want to be!
If you are an expert in bringing projects to the next level with Scrum and you want to make a true impact on the world, we are looking for you!
High-performing agile teams that bring ideas to life, innovation that redefines the way we connect and work, strategic thinking colleagues who bring new perspective and clarity. Do you feel identified?
Today’s innovation is tomorrow’s future. We could tell you much more, but we invite you to discover it first-hand.
- Facilitate all the Scrum events, mentor & coach Scrum teams following the Scrum methodology. You will facilitate and assist the team in resolving impediments that the team faced.
- Constantly looking for improvement is to continue leading the Scrum Teams to excel.
- Responsible for managing engineering teams, planning, organizing, and directing the completion of the delivery commitments, implementing agile metrics and excellence practices to ensure both qualities and reach an optimal level of operational efficiency.
- Main communicator to Product and Management teams.
- Manage escalations and good at problem-solving.
- University degree in IT or similar.
- Level of English (B2 or higher).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- 2+ years of experience managing Agile development teams using Scrum.
- Hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience working with JIRA Software.
- Proven experience in project planning, estimations, and delivery metrics reporting.
- Solid understanding of engineering practices, software development standards, tools, and frameworks.
- Scrum Master certifications (i.e. PMI) are a plus.
What we are offering
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Unlimited access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Private health insurance
- Referral Programme
- Attractive salary
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office
Fill in the form or send us your updated CV to email@example.com