Quality Assurance Specialist
nucleoo is looking for a talented test engineer to join our office in Granada.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and proactive problem solver to join our Quality Assurance team! If you are looking for a new challenge in one of the most successful technology consulting companies, keep reading!
The ideal candidate will be meticulous and focused on increasing and maintaining the quality of the products; someone focused on ensuring performance and final delivery with the highest possible quality, guaranteeing the customer an efficient and easy to use software.
If you have liked what you just read, join our nucleoo team!
For more information visit About Us
- Create and execute test scripts to ensure the built applications meet the business and technical requirements.
- Conduct formal test plans involving functional, integration, regression, non-functional testing and post-launch validations.
- Manage and track bugs in Jira.
- Validate the delivered fixes.
- Review and assure the quality of the documentation.
- Risk and impact analysis.
- Communicate and debrief test results with the Development and Product team.
- Develop, install, maintain and configure testing tools.
- University degree in IT or similar.
- Able to communicate in English (B2 or more).
- Understanding of quality assurance testing tools and methodologies including automation (nice to have).
- Technical knowledge of testing tools, like Selenium, Cypress or Karma will be a plus.
- Technical knowledge of PEN testing tools will be a plus.
- Great people skills and teamwork.
What we are offering
- Unique opportunity in Granada!
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Private health insurance
- Referral Programme
- Attractive salary
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office