Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to be part of an agile DevOps team in an open and informal environment and be able to contribute to the product roadmap?
Nucleoo is looking for an experienced and talented Test Engineer who’s proficient in
testing of enterprise scale software and automation of tests.
- You will work as part of a distributed agile team.
- You will help define and deliver quality new features for our products and services.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing test plans and automation solutions.
- You have a natural sense to strike a balance between the business requirements, the customer experience, and quality.
- The fast-paced agile development cycle will require you to use several testing approaches, writing tests, test automation code and work closely with your team as part of the iteration.
If you have liked what you just read, join our nucleoo team!
For more information visit About Us
- Design, write and execute test cases and test plans (Testrail).
- Design and write test automation code / frameworks (using C#, PowerShell, etc.).
- Debug and diagnose issues/bugs (Jira).
- Document strategies, experiences, … (Confluence).
- Execute performance and load tests.
- Configure environments for testing and development purposes.
- University degree in IT or similar.
- Able to communicate in English (B2 or more).
- Working experience with test automation frameworks and tools
- Strong working knowledge of test techniques and methodologies (like for example TMAP, ISTQB or Test Frame) in an agile environment.
Nice to haves:
- ISTQB Foundation level certified.
- Experience with relational databases like Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle Database.
- Exposure to Continuous Delivery processes and software development lifecycle tools such as TFS, Git, Jenkins, Chef, etc.
- Experience in a distributed team.
- Working knowledge in an distributed agile development atmosphere like Scrum.
What we are offering
- Unique opportunity in Granada!
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Attractive salary
- Private health insurance
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office