POWER BI JUNIOR CONSULTANT
Are you an expert when it comes to building dashboards? then this is your chance to join our journey! We are looking for a customer centric PowerBI Consultant who has a passion for data.
For more information visit About Us
- Work with business users through the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to design and develop insightful dashboards which enable key business decisions.
- Plan and execute dashboards based on client requirements.
- Performance measurement and alignment with the IT engineering team for performance enhancement.
- Process periodic change requests.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- High level of English (B2 or higher).
- High level of Spanish.
- BSc/MSc degree in Business and Economics.
- Highly customer centric with excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Experience with Visualization tools required, preferably in PowerBi.
- Great understanding of what the dashboard is visualizing and the value add it has for our client.
- Knowledge on data modeling, for example, star schemas.
- Basic development knowledge desired, the role could require some basic programming.
What we are offering
- Unique opportunity in Granada!
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Attractive salary
- Private health insurance
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office