Do you like challenges? This project is for you!
Would you like to be involved in the development of one of the most recognised national and international online training platforms? You will be immersed in millions of data in one of the fastest-growing e-learning companies in the world!
We are looking for a Software Engineer with initiative and a desire to learn alongside great professionals.
- Design and build enterprise-grade e-learning platforms using Moodle (PHP).
- Create and modify Moodle plugins and themes.
- Solid concepts of interacting with web services/APIs from Moodle and PHP.
- Capacity for evaluating performance and optimizing platforms to support thousands of concurrent students.
- University degree in IT or similar.
- High level of English (minimum B2).
- Experience with moodle.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of best practices of high availability Moodle deployments on AWS or GCP, or general Docker/Kubernetes deployment practices.
- Desire to learn and excellent communication skills.
What we are offering
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Unlimited access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Private health insurance
- Referral Programme
- Attractive salary
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office
Fill in the form or send us your updated CV to email@example.com