Do you want to be part of something big while you grow as a Mobile App Developer?
All Nucleoo projects have a true impact on the world, can you imagine being part of the solutions to the problems of the future?
This is your chance to boost your career working with our 1st tier tech team, surrounded by cutting-edge technologies while you bring your knowledge to the next level.
Reinvent your present👇
- Plan, define and outline complex mobile applications, in high concurrency, high-performance scenarios.
- Translate complex business requirements into feasible technical user stories.
- Define and extend a component codebase with usability and design in mind.
- Collaborate with the backend team to smoothen the exchange of information between the different parts of the project.
- Test, deploy, monitor and maintain the different environments in which the app will be deployed.
- Effectively communicate with different stakeholders, team members and other parties involved in the execution of the project.
- Level of English (B2 or higher).
- University degree in IT or similar.
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C (iOS) or Kotlin and Java (Android).
- Experience with CI tools to deploy apps to dev/pre-production/production environments (e.g. Fastlane).
- Knowledge of mobile app stores guidelines and limitations.
- Experience writing tests.
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Good communication skills, results faced, self-challenging mentality and eager to learn.
Nice to have
- Experience with accessibility best practices on mobile apps will be a plus.
What we are offering
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Unlimited access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Private health insurance
- Referral Programme
- Attractive salary
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office
Fill in the form or send us your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org