Are you ready for your next challenge?
If you are proactive, a team player and eager to grow professionally and personally, join our team in Granada.
nucleoo is looking for a Geo Specialist Software Engineer to work in a project that presents remote sensing data from satellites into a mapping and timeseries application, used by big agriculture and reinsurance clients, to take decisions based on climatology, soil moisture, temperature and other soil KPIs, in near real time, with high accuracy and global coverage.
For more information visit About Us
Requirements for the position:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English (Minimum B2).
- Eager to learn.
- Good communications skills.
- Driven to improve software quality.
We are looking for expertise in the following technologies:
- Experience with developing mapping applications visualizing Raster and Vector data using Raster tiles (XYZ).
- Knowledge of geospatial databases, especially PostgreSQL + PostGIS.
- Knowledge of Python.
Nice to have:
- Experience with VectorTiles.
- OGC standards, and various Mapping platforms and APIs (Mapbox, Google Maps, Leaflet).
- Familiar with Cloud optimized GeoTIFF and similar initiatives.
- Experience with Angular or other frontend frameworks.
- Extensive experience with Git.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.
What we are offering
- Unique opportunity in Granada!
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive salary
- Private health insurance
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office