Do you like web technologies, cross-tree algorithms, XML markup DOM parsing and browser challenges?
We have a project for you!
Currently, we are looking for a Junior Web Engineer to develop this fully browser-oriented React web app, applying the highest quality and performance standards.
Join us to develop Google Docs in visual XML document editor used by major book publishers, government entities, car and aeronautical manufacturers, etc.
Requirements for the position
- University degree in IT or similar.
- 2 years of professional experience in software engineering.
- High level of English (B2 or higher).
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3, DOM, XPath, etc.
- Experience with UX and design, always striving for the best performance.
- Experience with Node.js and related build tooling (Webpack/Rollup) is a plus.
- Experience with XML data structures is a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment technologies in an Agile environment with an Agile mindset.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with working with Git in a large code base is a plus.
What we are offering
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Unlimited access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Private health insurance
- Referral Programme
- Attractive salary
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office
Fill in the form or send us your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org