Always wished to work for a dynamic fast growing company? This is your opportunity, right here in Granada! We are looking for a hands-on Financial Controller to strengthen our team.
Your main objective is to provide the organisation with solid financial processes, reporting across the group and between departments, and further, professionalize the organisation for rapid (international) expansion.
Some of the tasks you will be fulfilling are:
- Professionalisation of financial processes, including evaluation and management of potential risks.
- Preparation of financial reports including international consolidation.
- Usage of nucleoo for performance presentation and budget control.
- Analysis of financial performance and budgets.
- Monitoring internal controls for expense management and compliance.
- Management of invoicing processes.
- Contact point for accountants in Spain and The Netherlands.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Support in financial due diligence processes.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Management of public funding requests.
- Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 year working experience.
- Strong communicator.
- Hands on.
- Leadership qualities.
- Proficiency in English, apart from Spanish (Minimum C1).
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Sound excel skills (PowerBI is a plus!).
- Audit experience.
- Compliance oriented and process minded.
- Proficiency in (international) accounting software.
- Strong analytical skills.
What we are offering
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Unlimited access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Private health insurance
- Referral Programme
- Attractive salary
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office
Fill in the form or send us your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org