We’re looking for talented Data Scientist to join us in our office in Granada.
You will work together with stakeholders identifying how data processes, Machine Learning and AI can provide real value and improve business decisions.
Develop algorithms to forecast, recommend, classify and/or analyse complex datasets.
Participate in the data model definition and refinement to make sure it can be used in ML/AI processes.
Monitor the quality and accuracy of analyses and predictions and develop continuous improvements.
Deploy and operate ML and AI in the cloud.
For more information visit About Us
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English (Minimum B2).
- 2+ years of working experience in a Data Science or Machine Learning based role.
- 1+ years of experience in Python (preferred) / Scala / R.
- Experience in Spark and the Hadoop stack.
- Deep knowledge of technologies like Pandas, numpy, scikit learn.
- Experience developing and operating Jupyter Notebooks, to run code, document processes and display visualisations such as tables and charts.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with big data storage technologies like Apache Parquet, HDFS.
- Knowledge in Keras, Tensorflow will be a plus.
- Knowledge in AWS, Azure and/or GCP will be a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and Scrum best practices.
What we are offering
- Unique opportunity in Granada!
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Attractive salary
- Private health insurance
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office