You know exactly what drives a business. And not just in one specific sector, but you understand drivers can change from sector to sector and from business to business. More importantly, you know how to back this with data.
We are reinventing how insights are offered: Insights as a Service. We take our clients on a journey starting at management insights all the way to data driven AI. Does this excite you just a much as it does us? Then we are looking for you!
Join us from Granada in a rapidly growing and innovative international team to build the most comprehensive global Insights as a Service platform on the market.
For more information visit About Us
- Understand client needs and transform in collaboration with the tech team into a data driven roadmap.
- Link the technical data and AI capabilities of our technology with the strategic needs of our clients.
- Solid communication and alignment with clients around desired results for optimal implementation and adoption in their daily processes.
- Definition and design of report templates on different organisational levels and industries at the different levels of the data driven scale (from dashboard to analytics, to predictive analytics to data driven AI).
- Support in content generation through the generation of industry reports, industry specific insights, and other data related interesting information.
- Building and expanding relationships with our clients base.
- Provide demonstrations, presentations, training, consultation and sales support services for new and existing customers.
- Some travelling might be required.
- You understand data, the story it tells, how it helps to run the business, and more importantly how we can use this data to improve the business.
- You have a strong interest in technological innovations around data.
- Excellent communication skills: you are confident in doing presentations and transfer trust.
- Team player: you like to work closely and collaboratively with different team members, also from other departments.
- Experience in understanding businesses (including operational, financial and administrative processes) and its drivers across sectors is a plus.
- You like to challenge the status quo.
- Analytical mindset.
- Problem solver: you have the ability to understand needs and clearly translate them into solutions.
- Experience with Business Intelligence.
- Experience of minimal 2 years in this role.
- University degree in business economics, MBA, or similar.
- Fluent in English (C1 or higher).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and clients simultaneously and switch between them quickly.
- Well organised and process minded.
- Contribute to a goal-oriented environment.
What we are offering
- Unique opportunity in Granada!
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Attractive salary
- Private health insurance
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office