Business Analyst /Project Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Business Analyst /Project Manager to join us in Granada.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative team and be part of an exciting international rollout of a new SaaS solution from Granada.
For more information visit About Us
- Determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation and time information.
- Service delivery management for successful onboarding of new clients.
- Perform customer requirements gathering and analysis.
- Develop and implement test plans to ensure successful delivery of a project.
- Maintaining and implementing administrative policies and procedures in the company complying with certification requirements (i.e. ISO 27001).
- Experience of minimal 2 years in this role.
- University degree in IT or similar.
- High level of English (C1 or higher).
- International mindset.
- Good analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly.
- Well organised, accurate and process minded.
- Contribute to a goal-oriented environment.
What we are offering
- Unique opportunity in Granada!
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Attractive salary
- Private health insurance
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office