Reinvent your present and break the limits between you and the professional you want to be!
If you are an expert analyzing data to get actionable insights and you want to make a true impact on the world, we are looking for you!
High-performing agile teams that bring ideas to life, innovation that redefines the way we connect and work, strategic thinking colleagues who bring new perspective and clarity. Do you feel identified?
Today’s innovation is tomorrow’s future. We could tell you much more, but we invite you to discover it first-hand.
- Work with business users through the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to design and develop insightful dashboards which enable key business decisions.
- Plan and execute dashboards based on client requirements.
- Performance measurement and alignment with the IT engineering team for performance enhancement.
- Process periodic change requests.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Level of English (B2 or higher).
- BSc/MSc degree in Business and Economics.
- Experience with Power BI and tools such as DAX / Power Query will be a plus
- Great understanding of what is visualized on the dashboard and the added value it has for our client.
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases and queries.
- Highly customer centric with excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player who is not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Knowledge of data modelling, for example, star schemas.
- Knowledge of other visualization tools will be a plus (Tableau, Qlik, etc.).
- Basic development knowledge is desired, the role could require some basic programming.
What we are offering
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas
- Great working environment
- Professional development programme
- Unlimited access to thousands of Udemy courses
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Private health insurance
- Referral Programme
- Attractive salary
- Learning on the job
- Recreation zone
- Company parties and events
- Free coffee and healthy corner
- Pet friendly office
Fill in the form or send us your updated CV to email@example.com